An Error Occurred Setting Your User Cookie
- Author: Adam Floyd Jan 08, 2018,
Jan 08, 2018, 7:03
Setting Your Browser to Accept Cookies
There are many reasons why the cookie might not be set correctly. Below are the most common reasons:
- You have cookies disabled in your browser. You need to reset your browser to accept cookies or to ask if you want to accept cookies.
- Your browser asks you if you want to accept cookies and you declined. To accept cookies from this site, use the Back button and accept the cookie.
- Your browser does not support cookies. Try a different browser if you suspect this.
- The date on your computer is in the past. If your computer's clock shows a date before 1 Jan 1970, the browser will automatically forget the cookie. To fix this, set the correct time and date on your computer.
- You have installed an application that blocks cookies from being set. You must disable the application while logging in or checking with your system administrator.
Why Does this Site Require Cookies?
What Gets Stored in a Cookie?
This site stores nothing other than an automatically generated session ID in the cookie; no other information is captured.
Greg Miller Verified account @GameOverGreggy
In general, only the information you provide, or the choices you make while visiting a web site, can be stored in the cookie. For example, the site can not determine your email address unless you choose to type it. Allowing a website to create a cookie does not give that or other site access to the rest of your computer, and only the site that created the cookie can read it.More news: Images With Ideas For Garden Designs