10 Orlando Places to Eat with Characters | Visit Orlando Blog
- Author: Adam Floyd Dec 22, 2017,
Dec 22, 2017, 7:51
Do you want proof that Orlando is a magical place? Look at all the places you can eat surrounded by your favorite characters! That's right, there are more than 30 restaurants that offer this memorable experience for kids and adults alike, where you can meet face to face with those famous diners ranging from enchanted princesses to lively classics.
No matter how old you are, you'll probably be thrilled to have the opportunity to meet them, so do not forget to make your reservations, arouse your appetite and prepare your best pose for selfies, as it's time to live with the most famous people who live inside and outside the amusement parks in these delicious restaurants:
1. Trattoria al Forno, located at Disney's Boardwalk, introduced its new dining experience with characters on April 2. The Bon Voyage Adventure Breakfast offers a generous breakfast accompanied by visits to your table where you can greet Ariel at Prince Eric, Rapunzel and Flynn Rider.
2. Every Thursday and Saturday, the Ravello Restaurant at the Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World offers the Good Morning Breakfast with Goofy and his friends. Breakfast includes an omelet station, cold meats, a variety of freshly baked bread, homemade jellies and a special buffet for children.
3. If you fancy a classic American BBQ, Mickey's Backyard BBQ at Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort is perfect for you. Diners will find a buffet filled with delicious dishes to sample picnics, live country music and typical dances with Disney characters such as Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Goofy, Chip and Dale.
5. Located at Disney's Contemporary Resort, Chef Mickey's has an unlimited breakfast buffet. Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Pluto, Donald and Goofy among other characters.
6. In the heart of Universal Studios, La Bumba Cafe offers the Superstar Character Breakfast from Thursday to Saturday, which includes a buffet breakfast in the company of family favorites such as Nickelodeon characters (Dora the Explorer, Diego and SpongeBob), or his friends from Universal and the movie 'My Favorite Villain'. Do you like parades? Diners also have a special place to see the Superstar Character Parade.
7. The year-end parties announce the arrival of Grinchmas at Universal , where attendees will enjoy the Grinch and Friends Character Breakfast. Located at the Circus McGurkus Cafe Stoo-pendous within Universal's Islands of Adventure, the Grinch and Whoville Whos share breakfast with guests.
8. Housed in the Norwegian bakery within EPCOT, the Akershus Royal Banquet Hall serves royal banquets throughout the day in a medieval castle. In addition to enjoying the classic Norwegian cuisine, attendees are visited at their tables by princesses like Snow White, Cinderella, Belle, Aurora and Ariel.
9. Enjoy a sophisticated dinner and an enchanted fable at Cinderella's Royal Table. The restaurant located in Cinderella Castle within Magic Kingdom offers a refined breakfast in the morning followed by sumptuous meals and dinners throughout the day. The Main Hall is also visited by the classic Disney Princesses.More news: Castanheira