Canto Aves Id of Spain - a guide to identify birds by their song | Apps | 148Apps
- Author: Adam Floyd Nov 06, 2017,
Nov 06, 2017, 6:37
Identify Spanish birds through their sounds!
Have you ever wondered "What kind of bird is singing?" <
"Canto Aves Id of Spain" is the perfect aid to quickly and easily recognize the bird through its sounds or its calls.
Special: To determine exactly the bird does not need previous or ornithological knowledge. A complete and educational entertainment for the whole family and also for children
This can be done in 3 different ways:
1. Automatic Speech Recognition
This is the only worldwide App that automatically recognizes the sound of birds - just press and let them analyze! The App recognizes most of the garden birds for their calling and singing. So far the function has 38 types of recognition. The automatic function is constantly developed and improved. A connection to the internet is not necessary for recognition.
Some tips to get the best results:
- record for 30 seconds>
- if possible without interfering noises
- Capture one bird at a time
- Take out the cell from its holster for better performance > - move the cell to the bird
- the recording quality should be good or very good (this is indicated)
2. Simply play the sound. For each of the 135 types of birds is at least one song and its corresponding call is reproducible. So if you want, you can attract the birds!
3. In case you are not sure what type of bird is involved, you can filter the search by answering 6 simple and clear questions with the help of "KUSAM" technology. Through the "compare" function you can reproduce two similar types of birds one after another directly.
About the content:
Quick view of functions:
-Automatic voice recognition
-son sounds for all 135 bird typesMore news: The Side of the Hound: Tip: Photo collage and glue recipe mod podge
-photographs of all classes of birds
- question and answer game about bird sounds (with or without image selection) + maximum score
- create your own collection of bird sounds >
- comparative function of two bird sounds
- with a coverage of 135 types of birds more frequent in Germany
-Cartography of bird sounds including GPS data < / p>
- descriptive texts for each sound.
- complete search by keywords
-comfortable graphic design
-excellent qualification key a through KUSAM Technology
The SUNBIRD IMAGES Nature Guides Apps, with the cooperation of Isoperla Ltd., have gained international recognition and distinctions thanks to their simple manageability and high scientific quality. ID Birds, ID Trees and Reptiles ID belong to the most downloaded applications in the nature sector in Europe.
"Aves Id of Spain" can be used for creation.
The application does not need Internet connection: in contrast to other similar applications all content is available immediately and offline. of their own collection of bird sounds, which have been listened to and recorded.
Attention! Please activate the mute button on your phone to hear the sounds
It works seamlessly on all versions of iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
Follow us on Facebook: https: / /www.facebook.com/SunbirdImages?ref=hl
- June 17, 2014 Initial release
- October 27, 2014 New version 8.01