10 Tips on Getting a Great Tan on Vacations
- Author: Adam Floyd Oct 23, 2017,
Oct 23, 2017, 7:03
One of the reasons to visit the beautiful Mexican Caribbean is to enjoy the sun, sea, and sand and return home refreshed, rested and with an incredible tan. After returning from a rich vacation, you can enjoy the looks of envy of your co-workers who could not go on vacation to Cancun.
Here are some tips to get a nice tan and some ways to make it last longer.
1. One week before your vacation, take an 8 ounce glass of carrot juice every day. The nutrients from the natural carrot juice will add a healthy, golden shine to your tan.
2. The day before you leave, gently exfoliate your body so you are ready for a tan.
3. Use sunscreen! Waterproof sunscreen. This does not prevent the appearance of a tan body, the sunscreen will only prevent burning. Apply frequently, even on cloudy days.More news: The queen of corona | Tumblr
4. Do not be in the sun everyday. Sunbathe for a while in the morning and a little while in the afternoon with breaks. Avoid lying directly in the sun from 10 AM to 2 PM. This can prevent burns that will ruin not only your time for sunbathing. Always use sunscreen since even if you are in the shade, the reflection of the sand can burn you.
5. Move the bathing suit periodically. This will help reduce tanning lines.
6. Do not forget to turn around once in a while. You do not want to be tanned on one side and white on the other.
7. Drink lots of water. This will help you and your skin to be well hydrated.
8. Wear a scarf or hat. There is no need to dry and mistreat the hair.
10. Moisturizes after showering every day. Continuing this moisturizing routine even when you get home will help you keep your tan longer.