13 places to see flora and fauna in their natural habitat | Upsocl
- Author: Adam Floyd Sep 14, 2017,
Sep 14, 2017, 7:26
There are plenty of places like shelters and reserves where you can interact with spectacular animals, but I do not think there is anything else Amazing to meet them in more natural spaces. It seems impossible, but in fact there are around the world, some special places to go on vacation like parks and jungles, where in guided tours, you will be able to observe fascinating creatures amid wide jungles, immense oceans and infinite skies . In these places, you'll be face to face with wildlife like you've never imagined before:
1. In the flourishing desert of Rubondo Island in Tanzania there is a great variety of species
On this island, there are animals difficult to find elsewhere. For example, the sitatunga (an antelope that lives in swamps), bushbucks, green monkeys and gourds. There are also otters, hippos and crocodiles that share the island with other species such as elephants, giraffes, African gray parrots, colobus monkeys and chimpanzees.
He is a sitatunga:This is a bushbuck:
strong> 2. In the Sukau Forest, rain nourishes the habitat of wonderful species
In Sabah, (Malaysia Borneo), lies a magical place called Sukau. This is the habitat of wild orangutans, pygmy elephants, proboscis monkeys and bearded pigs. There are also more than 200 species of birds such as Storm Stork, Horned Rhinoceros and Crested Serpent Eagle, among many others.
The strange bird hornbill rhinoceros:
A photo posted by pamlostracco (@pamlostracco) on Aug 5, 2015 at 6:03 pm PDT
3. The Osa Peninsula in Costa Rica has 2.5% of the total biodiversity of the planet
It is a fantastic place for any wildlife lover. You can see squirrel monkeys, spider monkeys, white-faced capuchin monkeys and howler monkeys, as well as jaguars, red barnacles, harpy eagles, among others. In addition, in the Golfo Dulce (which is very close) can be sightings of wonderful humpback whales.
4. At the Tswalu Kalahari in South Africa, you will feel the strength and harmony of wildlife in all its splendor
Tswalu is the spectacular home of a large number of animals such as < strong> zebras, buffaloes, giraffes, white rhinos, cheetahs, Kalahari lions and many more. To see it there, interacting naturally, is wonderful.
5. Under the Lizard Island in Australia, there is an excess of life
Activities on this island are geared towards exploring the natural marine wealth. vibrant colors, dolphins, whales, manta rays, and fantastic coral formations . Along the coast, in the summer months, sea turtles also make their appearances.
6. You will find many natural wonders at Rosalie Island in Morne Trois Pitons, Dominica
Nine active volcanoes, an abundance of wildlife, thousands of plants and 365 rivers that rush towards the sea. All this you will find on this island. Marine life can be observed all year round in Dominica and endangered sea turtles nest on these shores.
7. The wildebeest runs strongly at Sayari Field in Tanzania
Seals, penguins, dolphins and southern right whales can be observed during boat trips. You can, if you dare, enter a cage and see the white sharks face to face. In addition there is a great variety of birds and other species like iguanas.
10. In Sabi Sabi, wild gatherings include lions, leopards, elephants, buffaloes, and rhinoceroses, as well as cheetahs, wild dogs, and other wildlife.
and other native species.
11. Within the green folds of the Peruvian Andes, you will find from delicate orchids and colorful butterflies, to monkeys and thousands of indigenous bird species.
In addition, endangered species such as the Andean spectacled bear.
12. On Kangaroo Island in Australia you will not only see kangaroos
The island, also called the Galapagos of Australia, is full of wild species amid unspoiled landscapes. In a kayak you can approach sea lions, dolphins, whales, parrots and even eagles.
13. The corners of the Mashpi Jungle in Ecuador are full of life
You may see a howler monkey, pumas, and a myriad of reptile and amphibian species, of fascinating life.
They are places to celebrate the wonderful flora and fauna of this land.More news: Principal